Corporate Events, Company Parties and Gifts
Planning a Corporate Event can be a daunting challenge even to some experienced Corporate Event planners. Let us help you plan your event with our free ideas, tips and themes.
Whether you are planning a company holiday party, a Grand Opening, Retirement party for a CEO, hospitality event or an employee recognition, we have the tools you need to successfully plan your next Corporate Event. Not sure which direction to go in? Contact Us today for free personalized help in planning your Corporate Event or Company Party.
Planning a Company Party or Corporate Event: The Checklist
1. Determine your purpose. Is this a celebration, a fundraiser, an open house, etc.
2. Select a date. Having two dates in mind works best as you go through the initial steps; you may find you need it!
3. Determine theme for your event. This can be a great way to build excitement for your event.
4. Determine Budget. If not done already, be sure to have this down before finding locations, caterers, printers, etc.
5. Select location. Be sure you visit locations and get written proposals for your event.
6. Interview and hire an Event Planner, if applicable. Get everything in writing!
7. Select your event committees, if needed. Have a team of people to make the workload manageable.
8. Promote your event. Newsletters, brochures, flyers, radio spots, etc.
9. Write up your event's agenda. Even if this is a company holiday party, it is helpful to have guidelines, games, etc.
10. Find and hire caterer and entertainment. If these are being used and not provided by location.
11. Select menu. This is determined usually by type of event and time of day.
12. Find printer for your event. Invitations, flyers, promotion items, logos for event.
13. Order hold-the-date cards and invitations. Now's a great time to use that logo for great brand marketing!
14. Select and purchase decorations. Balloons, murals, table covers, party favors. You can even have your logo put on them.
15. Purchase Door Prizes. If having them, incorporate your logo if at all possible.
16. Get hotel room blocks. A great way to save money if you are using a hotel for your event.
17. Obtain audio visual equipment, if needed. Some hotels offer this service if your event is held there.
18. Obtain RSVPs. Most caterers will need a confirmation at least a week prior to your event.
19. Finalize plans for the event. Meet with committee members at least a week in advance to finalize plans.
20. Enjoy your event! You have earned it.. now is the time to enjoy!
Other items to think about when planning your company party or corporate event...
What type of attire will this function require? Formal, Casual, Semi-formal?
Who are your VIPs? Employees, Business Partners, Customers, potential clients?
Will there be out of town guests? If so, be sure to have transportation and hotels lined up.
We've compiled a list of items you may need to help you plan your Corporate Event easier:
Theme ideas for planning the perfect Corporate events and Company
Plates, Forks and Napkins
Party Favors, Giveaways, Door Prize Ideas
Logo/Company Branded Items
Corporate Fundraising Events and Ideas:
Have modest goals - selling 500 tickets at $10 each is easier to do than selling 100 tickets at $50 each. 500 people will buy more items at your auction and give your company more exposure.
Ticket sales are important - so be sure you have this part of your event planning in place before you plan anything else. If you do not sell enough tickets, you won't have an event anyways.
Get volunteers - a great way to save money while you plan a Fundraising event. You may be fortunate enough to find an Event Planner in your city who will volunteer their services, as well as possibly entertainment, as this is great PR for them and many enjoy working for charity events.
Find Reasonable Catering - this can often be found by working with a local restaurant (tip - contact a new restaurant or catering service who will want the exposure to serve their food at your event!).
Use local amateurs or semi-retired entertainers - They will save you money on your entertainment costs, if they are not willing to volunteer their services.
What's hot in Fundraisers - Gala dinner/dance evening parties top the list. While combining fundraising with a fashion show. art exhibit or restaurant/bar grand opening are also very popular.
Company and Corporate Events:
Whether you are in need of Gifts for Employees, Clients, Partners or
Suppliers; Grand Openings and Employee Incentives, you've come to the
right place! Our merchants specialize in Business Gifts for every
Put your Company Logo or Company party details on anything from pencils to t-shirts, key chains to musical instruments, glassware to photo boxes! These items are great promotion for your Company and can be handed out to customers, business partners, employees, prospective business leads. They also make great hand outs at Company Parties, Grand Openings, Customer Appreciation days, Open houses, etc. A great way to promote your Company: Send these items to radio and television station personalities, local restaurants to give as freebies to their customers, etc.
Plan your Company Party or Corporate Event with our Party Planner's
Copyright © 2002-2014 ReasonToParty. All rights reserved.